DAILY SCHEDULE SUGGESTIONS.
Have a lot more time on your hands? Here are a few things to do that will help to keep you sane, but also grow in your relationship with Christ over these trying days.
- Set an alarm and get up on time.
- Get out of your PJs, take a shower, brush your teeth, and eat a healthy breakfast.
- Hold off on using technology for a while.
- Take some personal prayer time.
- Schedule out your day, hour by hour.
- Work from home (if that is your current situation)
- Ride your bike or take a walk.
- Stay up to date with the current COVID-19 situation, and then set it aside for the day.
- Tune into an online daily mass.
- Eat lunch.
- Call a few friends or family members to check-in.
- Enjoy a good book you've been wanting to read.
- Pray a rosary.
- Work on a project around the house you've been meaning to do.
- Find a Confession near you.
- Go for a joyride.
- Try to cook a special dinner.
- Put down your phone for the until bedtime.
- Watch an inspirational movie.
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour.
- Take a twilight walk! Just to get outside...
- Do an evening examine of your day.
- Say good night to Jesus.